Saturday, August 16, 2008

IIM Ahmedabad



What do you think ???

Yeah, the place I work currently, the place which has always inspired me, the place where I've spent the best times of my life, the place which even lured me to come back from Mumbai..

For the uniniated, the Incubation Centre I work for, is the Incubation Centre of IIMA. Its called the Centre for Innovation Incubation and Entrepreneurship.. a.k.a. C.I.I.E.

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, from Nokia 3500c here

Enjoy.. book mark the link if you with to check up more pics from campus..

Cheers
aDT

2 comments:

Devakishor Soraisam said...

hi, are u working for some start-up..???

aDeSe said...

@devakishor: I work at the Business Incubation Centre. At this incubation centre, we support multiple startups. So i am kind of working with multiple startups. Please reach me on aditigupta AT iimahd.ernet DOT in if you would like to know more.

Keep coming :)