Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Traffic Signal

I have never been to a traffic signal with a guy before. You are the first one" ... :P

Well.. while puttin this up on the Pick – up line blog, I wasn’t really expecting this one to actually come to reality..

Yeah, I was at a signal wit a guy.. standing at the cross-roads, watchin the cars go by.. apparently, he likes watchin cars go by on the road… and this all at 11 in the nite..

and I suddenly get started with the pick-up line shit, and this one comes to my mind.

“I’ve never been to a traffic signal with a guy before. You are the first one” :)

Funy na..

Clarified it for him. Told him that I aint flirtin wit him, I am just quotin a line off my Blog..

Hmm.. some smiles exchanged, laughed a bit.. and then headed home after standing at the signal for an hour..

Wattay Date..

LyF rocks wen it is crazy LyK this !!

~A~

No comments: