Saturday, February 23, 2008

LyF... Comin to a Halt !!

this post should have gone up long time back....
but since, things were still not in place, I thot of relaxin a bit on this news and not writing anything on the blog...

this would be the right time to talk about it.. though I am almost on the verge of backin out of it !!

U - turn in Lyf... things ending in Maximum City..
M movin off to Amdabad... for good or for bad, that tym will tell.. :P

the Incubation Centre at IIMA decided to hire me, so here I am, for all the affection and luv I hav for this insti, movin out of the the max city was a part of wat i can do to romance the campus again.. after some 18 months.. :)

happy.. or sad.. i still don no... i still don no, if i am actually goin to move in..
split minds... i wish i cud have a similar job profile with a similar kinda institution in the max city..
like they say, you can't get everythin you wish...

Shit scared of movin to amdabad and livin the family. missin out on the 'fun' with the awesome set of frens I had made in this city.. my cool gang from Pune.. hell... I don't want all this to end so easily.. and it had just started... why the hell is God playin games with moi lyf !!!

oh and wat about my other group of friends who are movin in this city this year.. m definitely goin to miss out being with you guys too...

the "Pagalpan" will end...

happy for a fact that it is one of the coolest institutes in the country... rocks ! the campus, canteen ki chicken maggie, rambhai ki kitli.. and on a more professional front, the interaction with the professors and of course the students...

well, lets see what does God have in store for me this time around..

Have decided to move with the flow... :) .. not gonna curse anyone for the decisions I make now.. Cus I am followin what the almighty asks me to do...

now u know, why no posts have gone up in the last 2 weeks..
wil make sure that i get on with the writing bit again... and atleast a post a day !!

keep logged in for more .. on my lyf..


Cheers

Aditi
- soon to be an Amdavadi..



(P.S.: Did I mention that all this love for IIMA has come back cus of this new song. Composed and sung by Gaurav, an IIMite, it is video-graphed on the IIMA Campus and it really made me nostalgic and wanting to go back to the city. 'for a change'. Check it out)

No comments: