Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Proto.in

Its final... I'm going..

The fourth edition of Proto awaits..
I will try and live blog and tweet from the venue...

and as always, its an all expense paid trip... VoooHoo...
the schedule looks like this...

18th July, 2008
9:30 am - Delhi Airport
10:00 am - IITD
stick around for the event all thru the day...

6:00 pm - close...

trying to put up a twitter meet up on the 18th, with the junta who come to Proto.in..
Incase you are coming for Proto and are also on Twitter, please confirm your presence by sending in a Direct Msg to aDeSe

I don't want a Friday Night which ends up at like 10:00 PM.. ! and I am hoping it doesn't..

19th July, 2008
wake up late.. :) and then head for the Proto.in Showcase at IITD.

3:30 pm - head to the railway station and take a train to Kanpur..

Yay... more than Proto, I think I am looking forward to trip to my Granny's home.. its been 3 years since i've been to Kanpur.. So much must have changed... Havn't met grampa since so long.. damn.. and its like raining bad there.. will be awesome fun.. I jus hope it doesn't stop raining the moment I reach there..

I was brought up here.. i was born here.. my home awaits..

22nd July, 2008
7:00 am - Car to Lucknow
9:00 am - flight to Mumbai... My monthly visit beckons.. !

Mumbai is gonna be much more personally professional this time.. meeting up with a couple of people to push up the concept of my Startup.. And also putting up a new Service.
Will launch it here, once everything is in place..

23rd July, 2008
7:00 am - train to Amdabad.. I am so not lookin forward to the 23rd ! yeah, even before the trip has started...

Abhi ke liye bas itna hi..
18th ko milte hai.. Seedhe Dilli se...

See ya..

Aditi

No comments: